Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Check 1-2-1-2 and Lemon Pudding Cakes

I love lemon! In every single possible way …. With fish, pasta, in lemon curd, cookies, lemonade…And desserts. All kind of desserts!!

In my constant research of new desserts I found this simple yet tasty lemon puddings. The texture is fluffy and light. Best thing is the sauce that remains in the bottom. I think I will bake them during the Christmas season …

Hopefully, during the season, I will have free time that I could use to do, among many things, an interesting recipe research. I am also doing a good home-glamour-make-over. I am painting, changing curtains, organizing my china, glassware and tablecloths. Now that is going to be interesting!! I will make sure to keep you posted.

In the mean time here I am trying new lightings, new home “locations”, new accessories…. Finding a way to post during the weekdays when I get home and there is not natural light…sounds familiar, ah?

3 comments:

SONIA MARTÍ said...

You have a really wonderful blog. Delicious recipes and beautiful presentations.
I become a follower of your blog.
A kiss.

muydulcevinuesa said...

MARIOLA!!!!!!
Donde esta la receta?????????
Que pinta!!!!y las fotos magnificas!!!BESOS

Mariola said...

Hi Sonia!!!! Wellcome!!! Happy you like the blog!

Mer!! estaba muy muy pillada de tiempo!! Ja ja !!
besos