Sunday, July 3, 2011

Le Cordon Bleu



A year ago I decided that I needed a changed in my life. And I did changed!!!
In my new life my job is not the most important thing in my life. I don´t travel like crazy. I get off at 6.30. I ride my horse everyday. I sleep in my bed. I go to my Asturias home whenever and I bake non stop!!!!

So since as now I do all the things that makes me happy ... I thought that it was the time to take my "I am happy while I am baking" to the next level.

Here I am, tomorrow is my first day at Le Cordon Bleu!!!!!! Do you imagine if this is really my thing and I become a pastry chef?? Now that´s a change!

I will keep you posted on my Cordon experience. What we learn, what we bake, my progress, exams ....

Wish me luck!!!

Mariola

11 comments:

Rhea said...

Mariola - that is fantastic news! I can't wait to read more about your journey!

Rhea

Unknown said...

Todo todo nos lo tienes que contar jejeje.
Disfruta esa experiencia unica.
Besos Sarah

Bruno said...

Genial!!
Mucha Suerte Maria!!

Unknown said...

Estoy deseando que nos lo cuentes todo!!!
Muchísima suerte y disfruta de cada momento!

Besos

Mariola said...

Gracias chicos!!! La de cosas que tengo que contaros!!!

Thanks Rhea! I will keep you posted!

M

CUATRO ESPECIAS Por ELENA ZULUETA DE MADARIAGA said...

Mariola, me alegra ver que sigues con tus caballos y con tu vida y que te has embarcado en un curso del cordon bleu, la verdad es que son algo caros, yo en particular considero que son excesivamente caros, pero tienen mucha fama.
no se como funcionan los nuevos de Madrid, pero los de Francia e inglaterra, con todo un éxito.


Te deseo suerte en esa nueva etapa, aprenderás miles de cosas nuevas y te engancharás a la gastronomía como lo hice yo hace años.

Me alegro mucho por ti.
Es una gran idea

Besos

PATRICIA SORDO said...

Pero bueno asturianuca, que cosas tan chulas haces...
¿Qué haces tan lejos de casa?
Me quedo por aquí para seguirte y hacerte compañía...
Besos

Monica said...

Hi Mariola, I'm Monica from Retro Cake and your classmate in Le Cordon Bleu. I love your blog and I hope we have good luck in this new stage in our lives. See u on Monday :-)

Anonymous said...

Hola cuando estés por Asturias esperamos conocerte estamos en el hotel Palacio Conde de Toreno Pravia Malleza Pregunta por Cecilia o Salvador. Mi nombre es Manuel Osborne y mi correo osborneybarra@hotmail.com suerte. Esperamos conocerte y que puedas conocernos para lo que pueda surgir.

Anonymous said...

Hola!

Yo también pienso hacer ese curso, sería super-interesante leer tus impresiones y experiencias.

No se si te acordaras de mi, fuimos compañeras en uno de los cursos de galletas de Mariapi.

London Wishes said...

Dear Mariola,

We are glad you are going to start Le Cordon Bleu and are sure you'll have a great time !!
Love your blog :)

xoxo
Caithlin y Eva
www.londonwishes.com