Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home Make Over

Just in case you were wondering what have I been doing since I said I was coming back, I have prepared this “non cooking” post.

I have been thinking lately so much about the image of my blog and what kind of make over I would like to have that I got carried out with my apartment!!!!

I bought my place twelve years ago. Right after I finished my studies in Rouen (France), I found a nice job in Madrid. After few years saving money I could get myself in buying my own place.

I still remenber those days. It was a mix of excitement and expectation. I also remenber the shooping for the apartment : the bed, the sheets, the tv... and my first night at home. I had my bed, a tv and a chair! And it was great!

During all the years that I have been abroad I have kept my apartment closed only coming every since and concentrating all my energies in my Asturias house (now that is a RENOVATION!!!)

So now that I am back at my place, my brain is boiling with ideas so I decided it was the time to make a “couple” of needed improvements.

The first one was to get rid of ugly and big plaster furniture in my living room. The shelves have been the first to go. They are working in reconstructing the ceiling and wall.

I can wait to see the rest of the furniture to go!!!!!

I will keep you posted on the rest of the works and my furniture shopping in Madrid!!

4 comments:

muydulcevinuesa said...

Seguro que te quedara precioso!!!
Feliz dia de Reyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

Feel free to visit my homepage ... champions league 2013

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Feel free to visit my weblog; facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

My pаrtner and I аbsolutеly love your blog anԁ find a lοt of yοur post's to be exactly what I'm looking fοr.
Do yοu οffеr guеst writeгs to
wrіte content for уou реrsonally?
I ωoulԁn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

My homepage - crear Facebook gratis